Presented by Francis Borg and Cynthia Egerton-Warburton
To register please contact Francis Borg – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 949 921
Certified Imago Therapists and Workshop Presenters. Brisbane
Take this wonderful opportunity to create a dynamic, living and loving relationship that makes you feel satisfied, joyful and engaged.
Dates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 3rd, 4th & 5th of August 2018
Times: Friday 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 9am-5.00pm
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, ClAYFIELD (ANGLICAN CHURCH HALL)
Cost: $800.00 per couple, registration and payment to be completed by the 30th July 2018. Early bird payment of $750.00 when registered and paid before 20th July 2018.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO lunch or purchase nearby
About the Workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To validate your conflicts, power struggles and frustrations as predictable and even necessary aspects of a committed relationship.
* To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help you understand your conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and connection and to reduce reactivity.
* To help you learn your partners love languages.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of the tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and partnership.
* To promote you both as a model of relationship for your children.
The workshop is designed to offer a confidential and relaxed environment for learning and growth. You will work individually and with your partner.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/deepen a good relationship
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
* If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
- – Reduce relationship stress
- – Create romance, fun and intimacy
- – Experience the value of connection
- – Reduce conflicts
- About Cynthia
Cynthia is an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker and International Workshop Presenter. She works with individuals, couples and families.
Cynthia is known for her warmth, quiet humour, and her positive energy. She connects with insight to her clients’ needs as they journey through to attain full aliveness. Her empathic style supports this journey with full compassion, and ability to locate the strengths of each individual.
Email: email@example.com; For more information or to Register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0406 949 921