Presented by Francis Borg Certified Imago Therapists and Workshop Presenters. Brisbane (26-28th October, 2018 Clayfield).
Hugs are very important! Couples who hug and cuddle regularly are more satisfied with their relationship. They feel more emotionally attached to their spouse/partner. Make the effort to hug each other every day, your relationship will benefit. I sometimes give couples a homework assignment to give each other a thirty second hug daily.
-Your relationship matters-
Connection is essential for a relationship to thrive…..
Most of us have spent time money, years as apprentices/students honing our professional lives. Does it make sense that we could also place time and energy to gain skills to co create the relationship and mutual partnership to set your selves up for a life together.
Couples I welcome you to join me in the next Imago “Getting The Love You Want” Couples workshop here in Brisbane.
To register please contact Francis Borg – email: email@example.com or call 0406 949 921
Take this wonderful opportunity to create a dynamic, living and loving relationship that makes you feel satisfied, joyful and engaged.
Dates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 26th, 27th & 28th of October, 2018
Times: Friday 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday 9am-6pm and
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield. 4011.
Cost: $800.00 per couple, registration and payment to be completed by the 18th October, 2018.
Early bird payment of $750.00 with registration and full payment before 17th October 2018.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO lunch or purchase nearby
About the Workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To validate your conflicts, power struggles and frustrations as predictable and even necessary aspects of a committed relationship.
* To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help you understand your conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and connection and to reduce reactivity.
* To help you learn your partners love languages.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of the tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and partnership.
* To promote you both as a model of relationship for your children.
The workshop is designed to offer a confidential and relaxed environment for learning and growth. You will work individually and with your partner.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/deepen a good relationship
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
* If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
- – Reduce relationship stress
- – Create romance, fun and intimacy
- – Experience the value of connection
- – Reduce conflicts
- About Francis
Francis is a trained Relationship therapist and Imago workshop Presenter she is also a Clinical member of the Psychotherapy and Councelling Federation of Australia, (PACFA) and Clinical member of The Queensland Counselling Association, (QCA). Francis has worked in the public sector for over 40 years and her professional careers include:- as a Registered Nurse and Midwife, Pastoral carer and Chaplain, Bereavement counsellor, Family therapist and for the past 7 years focused her professional work with couples.
Francis is known for genuine welcoming nature, sharing her vulnerability and passion for relationships, the human condition and her positive energy. She connects with insight to her clients’ needs as they journey together towards that much longed for state of connection and being understood.