– You and your partner are two different people.
– You are both wired differently. Difference is OK.
– Your job is make your relationship SO safe for your partner.
– by creating safety for your partner you guarantee safety for YOU.
– Your partner is your greatest GIFT. Why not let them know they MATTER>
– “Getting The Love You Want’ couples weekend workshops is the opportunity for couples to immerse their relationship in an educational, relationship skilling event. You will experience a safe and comfortable environment to become conscious of the relationship you HAVE and with your partner become the relationship you WANT.
-Your relationship MATTERS.
Francis Borg Imago workshop presenter.
It is never too early or too late to Get the Love You Want…
” Getting the Love You Want” – Imago Couples Workshops date for 2020 as follows;-
Venue: Clayfield, Brisbane.
4, 5, & 6 September, 2020. Taking registrations NOW call Francis Now 0406 949 921
Imago Couples Workshop September, 2020.
To Register for the next workshop starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday 4, 5, & 6 September
Contact Francis today and start to change the relationship you have into the ONE YOU WANT, phone
0406 949 921 or
About the workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction-free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To develop effective and loving communication skills.
* Uncover the source of frustration within your relationship that will move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To experience a potentially life-changing experience that will impact not only YOU (the couple) but also the children you are raising.
* To help you learn your partners love language.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and relationship.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/ deepen a good relationship.
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
*If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion, and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
• Successfully express your own desires
• Create romance, fun, and intimacy
• Experience the value of connection
• Reduce conflicts
Friday: 4 September, 6.30 pm – 9.30 pm
Saturday: 5 September, 9 am – 6 pm
Sunday: 6 September, 9 am – 5 pm.
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield. 4011.
Cost: $1050.00 per couple registration and to be paid in full before the 1 September, 2020.
(limited couple registrations).
Early bird payment of $950.00 when registered by the 20 August 2020.
Catering: Supper, morning, and afternoon teas are provided. BYO Lunch or venture out to local eateries.
Workshop manuals provided.
1. exactly what my marriage needed! Tools to communicate and express love beyond the romantic phase. The workshop was well presented and well paced. Thank you Francis. Shelly Lyford.
2. Francis is very knowledgeable and passionate about Imago and uses it herself within her relationship. Marita Dore.
3. Well versed in the material and very approachable. Anthony Dore.
4.Francis is warm and open, and shares examples from herself and her relationship. Very useful helpful to gain understanding. Karen Strack.
5. Francis Borg delivered the workshop in a very enjoyable way. Insightful, knowledgeable, thoughtful and helpful. Glenn Lyford.
1. Francis is an inspirational presenter and changed the way I communicate in my relationship. Learning the new dialogues – opens up a world of communications. Jan Pienaar
2. Thanks for supplying us with skills to make our relationship GREAT. Remona Horn.
3. Thank you, Francis, for sharing your knowledge and experience. You are a very engaging presenter. Mary Timms
4. Enlightening, supportive and so practical. I am excited to implement these skills and feel more of the connection I rediscovered this weekend. Jenna Williams.
It is a great workshop, very interesting and with a very useful and friendly approach. Great value, our time and money was very well spent, Francis is well prepared. Saul Marin.
Great value for money – I saw it as an investment in my relationship. Totally worth it. Very safe environment to share intimate thoughts and experiences. Lina Naute
We were lucky enough to be able to participate in one of Francis’ workshops recently. Francis is a wonderful therapist and has a lovely ability to make you feel safe, comfortable and relaxed.
Her workshop left us feeling renewed, excited and confident that we had been provided skills/techniques we can easily apply to our relationship and continue to build upon our relationship & strengthen the bond we have. Michelle Martin
Francis is a once in a lifetime opportunity, she introduced us to this amazing Imago theory and couples workshop and guided us carefully to begin living our next journey. Bryan Simpson.
Francis is known for genuine welcoming nature, sharing her vulnerability and passion for relationships, the human condition, and her positive energy. She connects with insight to her clients’ needs as they journey together towards that much longed for state of connection, love and being understood.
For more information or to Register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0406 949 921
Register by contacting Francis Borg: email@example.com or 0406-949-921
The Workshop is facilitated by Francis Borg (Certified Imago Relationship Therapists and Workshop presenters).