– Couples, learn to co-create safety, trust, and connection by being fully present to your partner NOW
– Register for the next couples workshop. Your relationship will reward you over and over again.
Your relationship MATTERS
Dr Daniel J. Siegal executive director MINDSIGHT>
“Getting the Love You Want” – Imago Couples Workshops dates 2019 as follows;- Venue Clayfield, Brisbane.
3rd, 4th and 5th May, 2019. Taking registrations now
2nd, 3rd, and 4th August, 2019.
25th, 26th & 27th October, 2019.
Imago Couples Workshop February, 2019
Register for the next workshop starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday 3rd, 4th
& 5th May, 2019.
Contact Francis today and start to change the relationship you have into the ONE YOU WANT, phone 0406-949-921 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction – free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To validate your conflicts, power struggles and frustrations as predictable and even necessary aspects of a committed relationship.
* To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help you understand the conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and reduce reactivity.
* To help you learn your partners love language.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and relationship.
* To promote you both as a model of relationship for your children.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/ deepen a good relationship.
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
*If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
• Successfully express your own desires
• Create romance, fun and intimacy
• Experience the value of connection
• Reduce conflicts
Dates: Friday 3rd 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday 4th May 9am-6pm
Sunday 5th May 9am-5pm.
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield. 4011.
Cost: $950.00 per couple registration and to be paid in full before the 27th April, 2019. (limited couple registrations).
Early bird payment of $850.00 when registered by the 1st April, 2019. Workshop manuals provided
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO Lunch
Register by contacting Francis Borg: email@example.com or 0406-949-921
The Workshop is facilitated by Francis Borg (Certified Imago Relationship Therapists and Workshop presenters).