– Often it’s hard to ask for what we really need in an honest and direct way. We’d like the person we love to “just know” but they don’t. They can’t read your mind, just as you are unable to read their mind.
– Gather up your courage and tell your spouse/partner one thing you need from them.
– You might start by saying “this is really hard for me but I want to tell you something I need from you.” Relationships are hard work
-Your relationship matters-
It is never too early or too late to Get the Love You Want….
“Getting the Love You Want” – Imago Couples Workshops remaining date for 2019 as follows;- Venue Clayfield, Brisbane.
25th, 26th & 27th October, 2019. Taking registrations call Francis Now
Imago Couples Workshop October, 2019
Register for the next workshop starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday 25, 26 & 27 October, 2019.
Contact Francis today and start to change the relationship you have into the ONE YOU WANT, phone
About the workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction – free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To develop effective and loving communication skills.
* Uncover the source of frustration within your relationship that will move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To experience a potentiaonally life changing experience that will impact not only YOU (the couple) but also the children you are raising.
* To help you learn your partners love language.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and relationship.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/ deepen a good relationship.
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
*If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
• Successfully express your own desires
• Create romance, fun and intimacy
• Experience the value of connection
• Reduce conflicts
Friday: 25 October: 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday: 26 October: 9am-6pm
Sunday: 27 October: 9am-5pm.
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield. 4011.
Cost: $950.00 per couple registration and to be paid in full before the 10 October, 2019.
(limited couple registrations).
Early bird payment of $900.00 when registered by the 1 October, 2019.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO Lunch
Workshop manuals provided.
Register by contacting Francis Borg: email@example.com or 0406-949-921
The Workshop is facilitated by Francis Borg (Certified Imago Relationship Therapists and Workshop presenters).