– The small caring things you do for each other from day to day makes a difference in the way you feel and care about each other.
– and so do there absences.
Relationships are hard work
-Your relationship matters-
It is never too early or too late to Get the Love You Want….
“Getting the Love You Want” – Imago Couples Workshops dates 2019 as follows;- Venue Clayfield, Brisbane.
2nd, 3rd, and 4th August, 2019. Taking registrations call Francis Now
25th, 26th & 27th October, 2019.
Imago Couples Workshop February, 2019
Register for the next workshop starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday 2nd, 3rd & 4th August, 2019.
Contact Francis today and start to change the relationship you have into the ONE YOU WANT, phone 0406-949-921 or
About the workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction – free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To develop effective and loving communication skills.
* Uncover the source of frustration within your relationship that will move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To experience a potentiaonally life changing experience that will impact not only YOU (the couple) but also the children you are raising.
* To help you learn your partners love language.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and relationship.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/ deepen a good relationship.
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
*If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
• Successfully express your own desires
• Create romance, fun and intimacy
• Experience the value of connection
• Reduce conflicts
Friday: 2nd August 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday: 3rd August 9am-6pm
Sunday: 4th August 9am-5pm.
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield. 4011.
Cost: $950.00 per couple registration and to be paid in full before the 25th July, 2019.
(limited couple registrations).
Early bird payment of $750.00 when registered by the 15th July, 2019.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO Lunch
Workshop manuals provided.
Register by contacting Francis Borg: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406-949-921
The Workshop is facilitated by Francis Borg (Certified Imago Relationship Therapists and Workshop presenters).