Presented by Francis Borg Certified Imago Therapists and Workshop Presenters.
Imago Couples Workshop Clayfield, Brisbane 2019.
15th, 16th and 17th February, 2019.
3rd, 4th and 5th May, 2019.
2nd, 3rd, and 4th August, 2019.
25th, 26th & 27th October, 2019
– Bring your good manners into your home, don’t leave them at the door of your home.
– I regularly hear from people that their partner/spouse is much more considerate and polite to complete stranger than to them.
– Your relationship MATTERS.
Francis Borg is a relationship therapist in private Practice at Brisbane North Counselling, Boondall.
Connection is essential for a relationship to thrive…..
Most of us have spent time money, years as apprentices/students honing our professional lives. Does it make sense that we could also place time and energy to gain skills to co create the relationship and mutual partnership to set your selves up for a life together.
Couples I welcome you to join me in the next Imago “Getting The Love You Want” Couples workshop here in Brisbane.
To register please contact Francis Borg – email: email@example.com or call 0406 949 921
Take this wonderful opportunity to create a dynamic, living and loving relationship that makes you feel satisfied, joyful and engaged.
Dates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 15th, 16th & 17th of February, 2019.
Times: Friday 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday 9am-6pm and
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield. 4011.
Cost: $800.00 per couple, to be paid by direct debit, cash or credit card by the 1st February 2019. Manuals included.
Registration required by the 14th January 2019, (limited couple registrations).
Early bird payment of $750.00 when paid with registration by the 14th January 2019.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO lunch or purchase nearby
About the Workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To validate your conflicts, power struggles and frustrations as predictable and even necessary aspects of a committed relationship.
* To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help you understand your conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and connection and to reduce reactivity.
* To help you learn your partners love languages.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of the tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and partnership.
* To promote you both as a model of relationship for your children.
The workshop is designed to offer a confidential and relaxed environment for learning and growth. You will work individually and with your partner.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/deepen a good relationship
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
* If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
- – Reduce relationship stress
- – Create romance, fun and intimacy
- – Experience the value of connection
- – Reduce conflicts
- About Francis
Francis is a trained Relationship therapist and Imago workshop Presenter she is also a Clinical member of the Psychotherapy and Councelling Federation of Australia, (PACFA) and Clinical member of The Queensland Counselling Association, (QCA). Francis has worked in the public sector for over 40 years and her professional careers include:- as a Registered Nurse and Midwife, Pastoral carer and Chaplain, Bereavement counsellor, Family therapist and for the past 7 years focused her professional work with couples.
Francis is known for genuine welcoming nature, sharing her vulnerability and passion for relationships, the human condition and her positive energy. She connects with insight to her clients’ needs as they journey together towards that much longed for state of connection and being understood.