Presented by Francis Borg Certified Imago Therapists and Workshop Presenters.
Imago Couples Workshop Clayfield, Brisbane 2019.
2nd, 3rd, and 4th August 2019. Registration is open.
25th, 26th & 27th October 2019
– The small caring things you do for each other from day to day make a difference in the way you feel and care towards each other.
– And so do there absence.
– Your relationship MATTERS.
Francis Borg is a relationship therapist in private Practice at Brisbane North Counselling, Boondall.
Connection is essential for a relationship to thrive…..
Most of us have spent time money, years as apprentices/students honing our professional lives. Does it make sense that we could also place time and energy to gain skills to co-create the relationship and mutual partnership to set your selves up for a life together?
Couples I welcome you to join me in the next Imago “Getting The Love You Want” Couples workshop here in Brisbane.
To register please contact Francis Borg – email: email@example.com or call 0406 949 921
Take this wonderful opportunity to create a dynamic, living and loving relationship that makes you feel satisfied, joyful and engaged.
Dates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 2nd, 3rd, & 4th August 2019.
Friday: 2nd August 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday: 3rd August 9am-6pm and
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield. 4011.
Cost: $950.00 per couple, to be paid by direct debit, cash or credit card by the 25th July 2019. Manuals included.
Registration required by the 25th July 2019, (limited couple registrations).
Early bird payment of $850.00 when paid with registration by the 15th July, 2019.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO lunch or purchase nearby
About the Workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To develop effective and loving communication skills.
* To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help you understand your conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and connection and to reduce reactivity.
* To discover the potential of your relationship as an opportunity for healing and spiritual growth.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of the tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and partnership.
* To promote you both as a model of relationship for your children.
The workshop is designed to offer a confidential and relaxed environment for learning and growth. You will work individually and with your partner.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/deepen a good relationship
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
* If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
- – Reduce relationship stress
- – Create romance, fun and intimacy
- – Experience the value of connection
- – Reduce conflicts
- About Francis
Francis is a trained Relationship therapist and Imago workshop Presenter she is also a Clinical member of the Psychotherapy and Councelling Federation of Australia, (PACFA) and Clinical member of The Queensland Counselling Association, (QCA). Francis has worked in the public sector for over 40 years and her professional careers include:- as a Registered Nurse and Midwife, Pastoral carer and Chaplain, Bereavement counsellor, Family therapist and for the past 7 years focused her professional work with couples.
Francis is known for genuine welcoming nature, sharing her vulnerability and passion for relationships, the human condition and her positive energy. She connects with insight to her clients’ needs as they journey together towards that much longed for state of connection and being understood.