Presented by Francis Borg Certified Imago Therapists and Workshop Presenters.
Imago Couples Workshop Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield, 4011 Brisbane 2020.
1, 2, 3 May, 2020. Taking registrations NOW (Limited registrations)
– When you avoid conflict with your partner “To keep the Peace”
– Not only have you given your partner the incorrect message…
– You have started something unpleasant inside YOURSELF.
– Your relationship MATTERS.
Francis Borg is am Imago relationship therapist and Imago couples workshop presenter in private Practice Based at Brisbane North Counselling, Boondall.
Connection is essential for a relationship to thrive…..
Most of us have spent time money, years as apprentices/students honing our professional lives. Does it make sense that we could also place time and energy and money to move from the relationship you HAVE to co creating with your partner the relationship you both WANT?
Couples I welcome you to join me in the next Imago “Getting The Love You Want” Couples workshop here in Brisbane.
To register please contact Francis Borg – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0406 949 921
Take this wonderful opportunity to create a dynamic, living and loving relationship that makes you feel satisfied, joyful and engaged.
Dates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 1, 2, 3 May, 2020.
Dates & Time;
Friday: 1 May, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday: 2 May, 9am-6pm and
Sunday: 3 May, 9am-5.00pm
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield 4011.
Cost: $950.00 per couple, to be paid by direct debit, cash or credit card by the 17 April 2020. (limited couple registrations).
Early bird payment of $900.00 when paid with registration by the 3 April, 2020.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO lunch or purchase nearby
About the Workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To develop effective and loving communication skills.
* To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help you understand your conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and connection and to reduce reactivity.
* To discover the potential of your relationship as an opportunity for healing and spiritual growth.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of the tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and partnership.
* To promote you both as a model of relationship for your children.
The workshop is designed to offer a confidential and relaxed environment for learning and growth. You will work individually and with your partner.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/deepen a good relationship
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
* If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
- – Reduce relationship stress
- – Create romance, fun and intimacy
- – Experience the value of connection
- – Reduce conflicts
- About Francis
Francis is an inspirational presenter and changed the way I communicate in my relationship. Learning the new dialogues – opens up a world of communications. Jan Pienaar
Thanks for supplying us with skills to make our relationship GREAT. Remona Horn.
Thank you Francis for sharing your knowledge and experience. You are a very engaging presenter. Mary Timms
Enlightening, supportive and so practical. I am excited to implement these skills and feel more of the connection I rediscovered this weekend. Jenna Williams.
It is a great workshop, very interesting and with a very useful and friendly approach. Great value, our time and money was very well spent, Francis is well prepared.Saul Marin.
Great value for money – I saw it as an investment in my relationship. Totally worth it. Very safe environment to share intimate thoughts and experiences. Lina Naute
We were lucky enough to be able to participate in one of Francis’ workshops recently. Francis is a wonderful therapist and has a lovely ability to make you feel safe, comfortable and relaxed.
Her workshop left us feeling renewed, excited and confident that we had been provided skills/techniques we can easily apply to our relationship and continue to build upon our relationship & strengthen the bond we have. Michelle Martin
Francis is a once in a lifetime opportunity, she introduced us to this amazing Imago theory and couples workshop and guided us carefully to begin living our next journey. Bryan Simpson.
For more information or to Register please email email@example.com or mobile 0406 949 921
Francis is a trained Relationship therapist and Imago workshop Presenter she is also a Clinical member of the Psychotherapy and Councelling Federation of Australia, (PACFA) and Clinical member of The Queensland Counselling Association, (QCA). Francis has worked in the public sector for over 40 years and her professional careers include:- as a Registered Nurse and Midwife, Pastoral carer and Chaplain, Bereavement counsellor, Family therapist and for the past 7 years focused her professional work with couples.
Francis is known for genuine welcoming nature, sharing her vulnerability and passion for relationships, the human condition and her positive energy. She connects with insight to her clients’ needs as they journey together towards that much longed for state of connection and being understood.