Presented by Francis Borg Certified Imago Therapists and Workshop Presenters.
Imago Couples Workshop Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield, 4011 Brisbane 2020.
Dates for 2021
5, 6, & 7 February 2021
30 April, 1, 2 May 2021
Taking registrations NOW (Limited registrations
To register: www.brisbaneimagorelationshipcounselling.com/test-page-workshops
or contact Francis Borg 0406 949 921 )
– Being vulnerable with each other increases feelings of emotional intimacy and belonging.
– We are vulnerable when we express how we truly feel, when we share secrets,
– And when we show our emotions and weaknesses.
– Let your partner know your relationship MATTERS.
Francis Borg is am Imago relationship therapist and Imago couples workshop presenter in private Practice Based at Brisbane North Counselling, Boondall.
Connection is essential for a relationship to thrive…..
Most of us have spent time money, years as apprentices/students honing our professional lives. Does it make sense that we could also place time and energy and money to move from the relationship you HAVE to co creating with your partner the relationship you both WANT?
Couples I welcome you to join me in the next Imago “Getting The Love You Want” Couples workshop here in Brisbane.
To register please contact Francis Borg – email: email@example.com or call 0406 949 921
Take this wonderful opportunity to create a dynamic, living and loving relationship that makes you feel satisfied, joyful and engaged.
Dates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5, 6, & 7 February, 2021.
Dates & Time;
Friday: 5 February 2021, 6.30 pm – 9.30 pm
Saturday: 6 February 2021, 9 am – 6 pm and
Sunday: 7 February 2021, 9 am – 5.00 pm
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield 4011.
Cost: $1050.00 per couple, to be paid by direct debit, cash or credit card by the 30 January 2021. (limited couple registrations).
Early bird payment of $950.00 when paid with registration by the 14 January, 2021.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO lunch or purchase nearby.
About the Workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To develop effective and loving communication skills.
* To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help you understand your conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and connection and to reduce reactivity.
* To discover the potential of your relationship as an opportunity for healing and spiritual growth.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of the tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and partnership.
* To promote you both as a model of relationship for your children.
The workshop is designed to offer a confidential and relaxed environment for learning and growth. You will work individually and with your partner.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/deepen a good relationship
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
* If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
- – Reduce relationship stress
- – Create romance, fun and intimacy
- – Experience the value of connection
- – Increase communication to Reduce conflict
- About Francis
September 2020, GTLYW couples workshop.
– Thank you Francis for giving us new tools for our relationship work and teaching us how to communicate more effectively. Francis was knowledgeable, wise, experienced compassionate. She held the workshop strongly in hand. It was a great experience. Sandra Simpson.
– I was apprehensive at first, however the workshop was great and exceeded my expectations. Francis was knowledgeable and open that encouraged others to share. Gavin Simpson.
– Thank you Francis for the tools and the encouragement to work through difficult times. You were warm, knowledgeable and respectful. Venita May.
– Thank you Francis you preformed a miracle for us, you will never know how much you did for us. Francis was approachable, spoke in a clear, concise manner and I became excited about my marriage again. Granville May.
– The workshop was GREAT. Francis was Just great, open honest and accepting. Greg Davis.
– Francis was supportive and warm. A lovely safe space to share. The workshop was a great format lead by a capable and approachable woman. Dana lee.
1. Exactly what my marriage needed! Tools to communicate and express love beyond the romantic phase. The workshop was well presented and well paced. Thank you Francis. Shelly Lyford.
2. Francis is very knowledgeable and passionate about Imago and uses it herself within her relationship. Marita Dore.
3. Well versed in the material and very approachable. Anthony Dore.
4.Francis is warm and open, and shares examples from herself and her relationship. Very useful helpful to gain understanding. Karen Strack.
5. Francis Borg delivered the workshop in a very enjoyable way. Insightful, knowledgeable, thoughtful and helpful. Glenn Lyford.
* Francis is an inspirational presenter and changed the way I communicate in my relationship. Learning the new dialogues – opens up a world of communications. Jan Pienaar
* Thanks for supplying us with skills to make our relationship GREAT. Remona Horn.
* Thank you Francis for sharing your knowledge and experience. You are a very engaging presenter. Mary Timms
* Enlightening, supportive and so practical. I am excited to implement these skills and feel more of the connection I rediscovered this weekend. Jenna Williams.
* It is a great workshop, very interesting and with a very useful and friendly approach. Great value, our time and money was very well spent, Francis is well prepared.Saul Marin.
* Great value for money – I saw it as an investment in my relationship. Totally worth it. Very safe environment to share intimate thoughts and experiences. Lina Naute
* We were lucky enough to be able to participate in one of Francis’ workshops recently. Francis is a wonderful therapist and has a lovely ability to make you feel safe, comfortable and relaxed.
* Her workshop left us feeling renewed, excited and confident that we had been provided skills/techniques we can easily apply to our relationship and continue to build upon our relationship & strengthen the bond we have. Michelle Martin
* Francis is a once in a lifetime opportunity, she introduced us to this amazing Imago theory and couples workshop and guided us carefully to begin living our next journey. Bryan Simpson.
For more information or to Register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0406 949 921
Francis is a trained Relationship therapist and Imago workshop Presenter she is also a Clinical member of the Psychotherapy and Councelling Federation of Australia, (PACFA) and Clinical member of The Queensland Counselling Association, (QCA). Francis has worked in the public sector for over 40 years and her professional careers include:- as a Registered Nurse and Midwife, Pastoral carer and Chaplain, Bereavement counsellor, Family therapist and for the past 7 years focused her professional work with couples.
Francis is known for genuine welcoming nature, sharing her vulnerability and passion for relationships, the human condition and her positive energy. She connects with insight to her clients’ needs as they journey together towards that much longed for state of connection and being understood.