– Living with another person well might be the hardest thing for which we are not well prepared to do.
– Most of us grow up with the fairy tale of grow up, fall in love and live happily ever after.
– Nobody would give us a job with the level of skill we have in relationships.
Relationships are hard work
– It makes sense to go and study or learn how to do and be in relationship just as we do to gain employment, or to succeed in a career.
-Your relationship matters-
“Getting the Love You Want” – Imago Couples Workshops dates 2019 as follows;- Venue Clayfield, Brisbane.
15th, 16th and 17th February, 2019.
3rd, 4th and 5th May, 2019.
2nd, 3rd, and 4th August, 2019.
25th, 26th & 27th October, 2019.
Imago Couples Workshop February, 2019
Register for the next workshop starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday 15th, 16th & 17th February, 2019.
Contact Francis today and start to change the relationship you have into the ONE YOU WANT, phone 0406-949-921 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction – free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To validate your conflicts, power struggles and frustrations as predictable and even necessary aspects of a committed relationship.
* To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help you understand the conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and reduce reactivity.
* To help you learn your partners love language.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and relationship.
* To promote you both as a model of relationship for your children.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/ deepen a good relationship.
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
*If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
• Successfully express your own desires
• Create romance, fun and intimacy
• Experience the value of connection
• Reduce conflicts
Dates: Friday 15th February 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday 16th February 9am-6pm
Sunday 17th February 9am-5pm.
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield. 4011.
Cost: $800.00 per couple registration and to be paid in full before the 1st February, 2019. Workshop manuals provided.
Registration required by 14th January, 2019 (limited couple registrations).
Early bird payment of $750.00 when registered by the 14th January, 2019.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO Lunch
Register by contacting Francis Borg: email@example.com or 0406-949-921
The Workshop is facilitated by Francis Borg (Certified Imago Relationship Therapists and Workshop presenters).