Relationship Tip ….
Because your relationship matters:-
Hugs are very important! Couples who hug and cuddle regularly are more satisfied with their relationship. They feel more emotionally attached to their spouse/partner. Make the effort to hug each other every day, your relationship will benefit. I sometimes give couples a homework assignment to give each other a thirty second hug daily.
-Your relationship matters-
Most of us have spent time money, years as apprentices/students honing our professional lives. Does it make sense that we could also place time and energy to gain skills to co create the relationship and mutual partnership to set your selves up for a life together.
“Getting the Love You Want” – Imago Therapy Couples Workshops
Register for the next workshop starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday 26th, 27th & 28th October, 2018.
Contact Francis today and start to change the relationship you have into the ONE YOU WANT, phone 0406-949-921 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the workshop
With his bestselling book, “Getting the Love You Want” Harville Hendrix PhD created a set of tools for transforming relationships. This educational workshop is based on Dr Hendrix’s work.
* To provide you with the opportunity to spend a distraction – free weekend focused on your relationship.
* To validate your conflicts, power struggles and frustrations as predictable and even necessary aspects of a committed relationship.
* To present, demonstrate and practice essential relational tools that will help you understand the conflicts and move you to a higher level of functioning as a couple.
* To clearly show the steps necessary to increase safety and reduce reactivity.
* To help you learn your partners love language.
* To send you home with a jointly created vision of what your ideal relationship will look like and knowledge of tools necessary to take you on the journey to a safe and passionate marriage and relationship.
* To promote you both as a model of relationship for your children.
The workshop is right for you:
* If you want to enrich/ deepen a good relationship.
* If it’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
*If your long term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
* If your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
You will learn how to:
• Successfully express your own desires
• Create romance, fun and intimacy
• Experience the value of connection
• Reduce conflicts
Dates: Friday 26th October 6.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday 27th October 9am-6pm
Sunday 28th October 9am-5pm.
Venue: 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield. 4011.
Cost: $800.00 per couple registration and to be paid in full before the 18th October, 2018.
Early bird payment of $750.00 when registration and full payment received before the 17th October, 2018.
Catering: Supper, morning and afternoon teas are provided. BYO Lunch
Register by contacting Francis Borg: email@example.com or 0406-949-921
The Workshop is facilitated by Francis Borg (Certified Imago Relationship Therapists and Workshop presenters).